Get the full story on the twists and turns of federal health reform and what it means for Wisconsin at this year's Wisconsin Health News conference.
We are flying in a full slate of national speakers to provide in-depth perspective on the latest updates and developments. That includes:
- · Avik Roy, a leading conservative thinker on health reform who served as a policy advisor to three Republican presidential candidates, including Mitt Romney in 2012.
- · Julie Rovner, a Washington D.C.-based senior correspondent for Kaiser Health News and former reporter for NPR.
They will be joining vice presidents from the American Medical Association and America's Health Insurance Plans, as well as influential experts from Wisconsin, including:
- · State Medicaid Director Mike Heifetz
- · Deputy Insurance Commissioner J.P. Wieske
- · Wisconsin Hospital Association CEO Eric Borgerding
- · Gundersen Health System CEO Dr. Scott Rathgaber
- · Molina Healthcare of Wisconsin Plan President Scott Johnson
- · UW Population Health Institute Program Manager Donna Friedsam
- · Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality CEO Chris Queram
- · Wisconsin Council on Children and Families Research Director Jon Peacock
We've also expanded network opportunities throughout the day and expect CEOs, executives and senior leaders from across the state to attend. This will be an event you don't want to miss.